1. Use Word format and Times New Roman letters.
2. Title in all capitals and text in single spacing with font size 12 for both.
3. Should contain less than 300 words.
4. The abstract must contain AIMS & OBJECTIVES, METHODS, RESULTS & CONCLUSION.
5. Comments like "Results will be discussed" will not be accepted.
6. You may add a line diagram or table in the abstract.
1. Last date for receipt of abstract is 30th September 2019.
2. The presenting author should be a member of ASI.
3. Not more than 2 papers will be accepted from the same presenter.
4. Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign the paper to any session it deems fit.
5. Proof of Registration of the presenter in JASICON 2019 is a must for accepting any paper.
6. There should be a covering letter with a declaration by the presenter that the work is carried out by him / her and team if any and has not been presented or published by him / her earlier. First page of the word document should be the covering letter.
7. Covering letter should have a mention of the category (Poster/ Free Paper) to which the presenter wishes the paper to be included. This should also contain the ASI membership number of the Presenter.
8. The received papers will be acknowledged immediately by the office and if there is any deficiency, the same will be intimated.
9. Only those papers received with full specifications alone will be considered.
10. The Selection committee has the right to shift the Paper into any category based on the merit of the paper and decision of the committee shall be final.
11. Once the Selection process is completed the Presenters of all the accepted papers will be intimated into which category the paper is assigned, its format, rules and regulations.