Guidelines for Oral Presentations and Posters
(for PG students and Residents)
* Please prepare the slides of your oral presentation in PowerPoint-format and bring your presentation to the volunteer of the conference room during the break preceding your session at the latest.
* Presentation must be limited to 16 slides
* First slide must contain Topic Name, Author name, Institute Affiliation, Oral Presentation Number, ASI Jharkhand Logo and Delegate Institute Logo.
* Presentation time is 8 minutes.
* Question & Discussion Time is 2 Minutes.
* Total time given will be 10 minutes.
* The size of poster should be 1 meter x 1 meter (100cm x 100cm). Please, do not exceed this size.
* The Header (Title) must be visible from 10 meter distance.
* Title of Poster must be in 65 Font size, Arial Font.
* Left side of Poster must contains Poster number, ASI Jharkhand Logo.
* Right side of Poster must contain delegates institute logo.
* Presenters should report in the poster area at least one hour before the stipulated time. Posters should be mounted in the specified place only
* You will be provided with the fixing material.
Download ASI Logo
List of accepted posters
List of accepted oral presentations